The SC Mountains to Midlands Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure will host our 18th Annual Komen Race for the Cure. Our 5k Race will start and finish at Fluor Field, home of the Greenville Drive.
We expect approximately 6,000 men and women to participate in the Race this year. This letter is to inform you of road closures that may affect your business or residence on Saturday, September 29 between the hours of 8 am and 10 am.
The following streets will either be closed entirely or partially restricted to vehicle traffic during that
- S. Main Street from Anderson Street to W. Broad Street
- W. Broad Street from S. Main Street to River Street
- River Street/Richardson Street from W. Broad Street to W. Washington Street
- W. Washington Street from Richardson Street to N. MainStreet
- N. Main Street from Court Street to W. North Street
- W.North Street from N. Main Street to Richardson Street
- Richardson Street from W. North Street to W. Broad Street
- W. Broad Street from River Street to Westfield Street
- Westfield Street from W.Broad Street to Academy Street
- Gibbs Street from Westfield Street to Hudson Street
- Hudson Street from Gibbs Street to The Swamp Rabbit Trail
- Reedy View Drive from Cox Road to River Street
- River Street from Reedy View Drive to S. Main Street Rhett Street
- from River Street to N. Markley Street N. Markley Street from
Rhett Street to Vardry Street Field Street is closed from Augusta Street to Markley Street on Friday, September 28th from 5:30am - Saturday, September 29th at 3:00pm.
If you have any questions about our event or how this may affect you, please contact the Komen for the Cure office at 864-234-5035 or by email at email@example.com.